We are accepting regular contributors and guest posts at Faith ‘n Friends
- God’s Love for People – Stories of life. Miracles. Examples. Promises. Hope. Pure Gospel.
- Our Love for God – Worship. Prayer. Obedience. Examples from other people. Personal examples.
- Our Love for Others – Service. Witness. Things you’ve seen. Things you’ve done. Inspiration.
- Hope for Communities – Ways God’s love has blessed your church or your community.
- Hope for the World – Inspire readers that Jesus is the Hope of the world.
- All writing should inspire readers to love God and love others.
- Posts should be between 450 and 750 words.
- Post must be original and not published on any other website/blog/
- Please submit all guest posts in HTML format.
- Images are not required but any images must include proper attribution.
- Include a short author bio and photo for the bottom of the post.
- I reserve the right to edit post formatting to better fit the site. If that occurs you will be sent an edited version prior to publishing for your approval.
How to Submit
Please send all submissions to deb[@]debwolf[.]com. Be sure you include the words Guest Post in the subject line.
*I’m sorry I will not be able to accept all submissions for use at Faith ‘n Friends. You will be notified within one week of your submission.
If you would like to be considered for a regular monthly writing position here, please read through our Statement of Faith page. If you agree with our beliefs, please email me at the above address. Send a link to your blog, a brief resume of other writing you’ve done, and why you’d like to write for Faith ‘n Friends.
Thank you so much for taking an interest in the ministry of F ‘n F.