Thank you for taking a moment to stop and visit us. We’re So Glad You’re Here.
My name is Deb Wolf. I launched Faith ‘n Friends because I craved a place where Jesus following bloggers with different backgrounds can come together and encourage each other in faith. We pray that we will inspire you as well.
What We Believe
Characteristics of Faith:
- Faith believes in the Triune God – Father, Jesus, and Spirit.
- Faith trusts the wisdom of God.
- Faith trust the care of the Father.
- Faith trusts Jesus as the Way, Truth, and Life.
- Faith trusts the presence of the Holy Spirit.
- Faith gives all glory to God.
- Faith hopes.
- Faith loves God and others.
“I do not want merely to possess a faith, I want a faith that possesses me.” ~Charles Kingsley
Through Christ you have come to trust in God. And you have placed your faith and hope in God because he raised Christ from the dead and gave him great glory. 1 Peter 1:21
“Faith is to believe what we do not see, and the reward of this faith is to see what we believe.” ~Augustine
Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. Hebrews 11:1
Characteristics of a True Friend:
- A friend is kind to you.
- A friend is honest with you.
- A friend listens to you.
- A friend helps you up.
- A friend forgives you.
- A friend looks beyond appearances and into your heart.
- A friend wants the best for you.
- A friend is dependable.
- A friend can disagree without being disagreeable.
- A friend is trustworthy.
One of life’s greatest treasures is the love that binds hearts together in friendship. ~Author Unknown
The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense. Proverbs 27:9
“A friend is someone who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart.” ~Kathleen Grove
Dear friends, since God loved us that much, we surely ought to love each other. 1 John 4:11